Design & Manufacturing Forum - June 21
Robotics at All Axis Robotics & All Axis Machining
Join us to see cobots in action. The All Axis Robotics manufacturing facility will open its doors for us to see how collaborative robots work with humans to bridge the workforce shortage in today's roaring economy.
Speaker: Gary Kuzmin, president and CEO, All Axis Robotics, All Axis Machining and ACT Sheet Metal & Fabrication
Bio: Gary's 40 years of manufacturing expertise has led to 7 US utility patents being issued for his inventions, creation of three companies from scratch, and has been singled out for identifying innovation application of existing technology and deploying them to solve complex business problems resulting in improved corporation operating margins. His latest startup, All Axis Robotics, has been written up in the NY Times, Boston Globe, Fortune Magazine and other business publications as an emerging leader in the robotics integration market.
What you will see: CNC Machine Tending, Sanding Deburring and Part Marking
The majority of our machine installations have been for CNC machine tending, part sanding and debur-ring, part marking, CMM Automation and brake press machine tending. Our installation experience includes the ability to automate both new and legacy equipment.
What they do: Turnkey, Cobot, Machine Integrators
All Axis Robotics is dedicated to integrating turnkey, collaborative robots solutions into all standard ma-chine shop or other manufacturing operations. Specifically our solutions are designed to maximize ROI for every type of machine shop or manufacturing operation…especially those who classify themselves as a high mix / low volume facility.
- 43,000 Square Feet of Manufacturing Space
- Large 5-Axis Format (47”x49”) Capability with Ultra High Tight Tolerance Capabilities (0.0002”)
- Large 11-Axis Format (13” Swing x 36”) Capability with Ultra High Tight Tolerance Capabilities (0.0002”)
- Extrusions up to 22” Wide
- Parametric and CFD Design Software
- Fully Integrated MRP Enterprise Software
- Customer Stocking Programs (Kanban)
- Prototype to Production Runs
- Complete Assembly Services
- Global Presence
- 5- Axis CNC Machines (Simultaneous)
- DMG DMU 125 --- 47"x49" table; Accuracy 0.0001""
- DMG DMU 60 --- 23"x36" table; Accuracy 0.0001"
- Haas - UMC-750SS - 20" x 20" Pallet
- 11- Axis Machines (Integrated Mill-Turn Equipment)
- DMG Beta CTX 1250 TC 4A --- 48 Span, 21" Swing, Accuracy 0.0001"
- 3-Axis and 4-Axis Machines
- Multiple Machines. Largest Pallet 26" x 72"
- Live Tooling Lathe
- Haas DS30SSY
- Plus Additional Manual Lathes & Mills