Tech Titans board targets innovation, continued STEM outreach, expanded connection opportunities
The 2020 Tech Titans board has been busy since last year when they came together to brainstorm creative ideas for the coming year. After collaboration and discussion during the last few months, a set of goals has been approved.
“I am excited about the contagious energy I feel in our membership already this year,” said Chair Amy Wheelus from AT&T. “We have subcommittees working on creating an emotional attachment to our organization and have already established a new forum targeting emerging growth companies. Tangible benefits are coming from our Innovation Collider effort, and nominations are open for the Tech Titans Awards.”
The final goals are listed below. Please get involved in any area that sparks your interest!
- Develop operations plan for Innovation Collider
- Offer 4 Innovation Collider services
- Produce inspirational STEM experiences for 7,000 North Texas area school students.
- Raise $90,000 in STEM Fund revenue through contributions and contractual reimbursements
- Incorporate an emotional hook within messaging about what membership means to businesses and the tech community.
- Develop a toolkit for Champion Circle members to engage more employees of their companies into Tech Titans
- Refresh the website splash page, ensure Forum sections are consistent
Programs & Forums
- Present Tech Industry Luncheons that attract luminary speakers and/or cutting-edge technology topics
- Produce Forum events that focus on business use cases and/or deeper-dives into the technology verticals around their specific areas of interest.
- Produce collaborative programs between the Forums or Tech Industry Luncheon to forum events to drive greater attendance.
- Produce the Tech Titans Live Expo to provide business opportunities for Tech Titans members.
- Establish a peer to peer network for a C-suite group. Determine the need for a peer to peer network by contacting members and gaining support for a network.
- Develop and communicate a clear and compelling Legislative Agenda for the 87th Legislative Session by Q4 2020.
- Implement a voter registration drive and get-out-the-vote campaign for the primary and general elections
- Promote the 2020 US Census.
- Produce $48,000 in new Champion Circle revenue and $59,000 in new regular membership revenue
- Improve retention of existing member dollars to 85%