Tech Titans board approved goals for year
The goals for the Tech Titans organization in 2021. View our Tech Titans board.
- Develop a curated list of Collider resources and publish it to our audiences to add engagement by at least 20 new companies with the Collider program
- Offer quarterly Innovation Collider services during 2021, including another national Grand Challenge
- Produce inspirational STEM experiences for 5,000 North Texas school students in 2021.
- Raise $100,000 in STEM Fund revenue thru contributions and contractual reimbursements
- Create a personalized employee engagement toolkit for each Champion Circle member (email/website) by June 1, 2021
- Create a branding video promoting Tech Titans for use during Awards Gala and beyond
- Roll out leadership and benefit-based messaging throughout channels using the ‘learn-do good-be seen’ value statements
- Promote the Foundation and Tech Tuesdays
- Promote specialized offerings to identified subgroups in the organization including emerging growth and young professionals
- Procure the technology and produce hybrid events for the Tech Industry Luncheon and Forums by beginning of Q3 2021
- Launch the Tech Tuesday event series by February 2021 to produce collaborative programs between the Forums and/or Tech Industry Luncheon to drive greater attendance.
- Produce the Tech Titans Live Expo and annual Golf Tournament to provide business and networking opportunities for Tech Titans members and potential members.
- Explore establishment of a peer-to-peer network for a C-suite group within Tech Titans by April 30, 2021
- Develop and communicate a clear and compelling Legislative Agenda to the 87th Texas Legislature.
- Develop Virtual DC and Austin “fly-ins” in the first half of 2021 to expose members to elected officials and advocate our agenda
- Collaborate with other associations on Federal policy priorities
- Produce a Board led membership drive in Q1
- Improve retention of existing members to 85% during 2021
- Develop a member introduction and match-making service by February 26, 2021
- Exceed budgeted net income and avoid use of reserves for operations
- Operationalize the Tech Titans Foundation
- Produce a high-quality hybrid awards event in October 2021
- Sell all major sponsorships
- Equal or exceed number of 2020 nominations