DFW Alliance of Technology and Women (DFW ATW)
DFW Alliance of Technology and Women (DFW ATW) is a dynamic non-profit organization that supports women and men who share the common interests of empowering women in technology, increasing the number of women in executive roles and encouraging women and girls to enter technology fields.
EDUCATE: DFW ATW will educate members on technology and management trends, and offer personal and professional development.
CONNECT: DFW ATW will provide opportunities for women to connect with fellow professionals and build relationships and alliances with business leaders.
MENTOR: DFW ATW will host programs for members and young women to access positive role models in technology fields.
- Join DFW ATW - Empowering women in technology and leadership
- DFW ATW provides monthly meetings featuring speakers who inspire and educate
- DFW ATW launched the GREATMINDS™ as a step to encouraging women and girls to enter technology
- DFW ATW has corporate sponsorship levels - help us to get more women and girls to enter technology
- Be a DFW ATW member and volunteer in our events and programs