Customer Experience (CX) Analyst / Data Analyst
- Research, analyze, interpret and report internal performance data.
- Establish a regular cadence for updating, integrating and analyzing enterprise data from all sources of customer feedback.
- Lead quarterly and annual Net Promoter Score survey analysis and results reporting as a key initiative for the company.
- Ability to discuss incremental improvements and contribution to customer and revenue growth
- Support on-going event based (ex: product support, implementations) customer satisfaction surveys.
- Present findings in an organized manner, both written and verbally, to all levels of the organization.
- Design dashboards and reports to communicate CX metrics, results, trends and key insights.
- Design and report value-based customer specific metrics to internal stakeholders to address short-term and long-term improvement potential.
- Specify requirements for systems (e.g. Salesforce, text analytics, SPSS) to calculate and report enterprise CX metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience analyzing customer satisfaction survey results, conducting regression analysis and presenting results
- Advanced in MS Excel and proficient using standard tools for analysis, presentations and project management
- Experience with Net Promoter required
- Experience with large data sets required; experience with Voice-of-Customer/CX analytics preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office required
- Experience with statistical analyses and data modeling
- Critical thinker that demonstrates intellectual and analytical rigor with strong problem-solving skills
- Understanding of financial data
- Comfortable using data-driven analysis to inform and support design-led thinking
- Strong collaboration and cross-functional partnership skills
- Attention to detail and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must take initiative and be able to prioritize work
- Survey design experience preferred
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Build Excel spreadsheets, analyze and graphs results.
- Demonstrate experience using Excel to analyze data (intermediate skill preferred).
- Ability to create Excel spreadsheets using advanced functions and formulas such as VLOOKUP, IF statements, nested formulas, pivot tables, conditional formatting, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Summarize data to provide insights via MS Power Point and MS Excel.
- Prior experience working with macros, VBA, and SQL preferred.
- Prior experience working in the Qualtrics CX platform or an equivalent survey platform.
ANALYSIS AND PROBLEM-SOLVING ABILITY:
- Strong statistical skills, as well as experience working with data from diverse sources.
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional analytical skills required with an emphasis on problem solving. Knowledge and experience with customer feedback and user-generated content including ratings and reviews, social media, surveys, etc.
JOIN THE REALPAGE TEAM
RealPage has revolutionized the multifamily industry! We have an entrepreneurial culture that lets employees make their mark. We are a run fast, have fun and reap rewards type of environment.RealPage offers an engaging work culture that fosters personal and career growth for our employees—training and development is at our core. RealPage continues reinventing and evolving to meet the needs of the customers we serve through technology and vision. You can feel it in the work we do and the clients that benefit. Our unique company philosophy fosters innovation, excellence and collaboration. Employees are encouraged to take risks and work on projects and products that the market has never seen before.
Bring your passion—we’ll activate your potential!